This end user agreement ("T&C" or "Agreement") should be read by you (the "User" or "you") in its entirety prior to your use of DONOCLE‚s service or products. Please note that the Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and DONOCLE (referred to herein as "DONOCLE", "us" or "we") which owns and operates the Internet site found and games described at www.donocle.io (the "Service"). By clicking the "I Agree" button if and where provided and/or using the Service, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
1. The Terms and Conditions stipulated below are effective as of September, 2018. Before using the website https://www.donocle.io, please read Terms and Conditions carefully.
2. The User must read, agree with and accept all of the Terms and Conditions contained in this Agreement without modifications, which include those Terms and Conditions expressly set forth below and those incorporated by reference, before the User may become an active, registered User of https://www.donocle.io. By continuing to access or use the Website, the User agrees to follow the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement shall also apply to all Services provided via mobile devices, including downloadable applications. All references to the use of the Website shall be construed as references to the use of our Services provided for mobile devices.
4. These General Terms and Conditions enter into force when you register and confirm Your registration details in the registration process on the Website. By registering an account with the Website You agree that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you signify that you have accepted and agreed to the contents contained therein. You must read and understand these Terms and Conditions fully before registering an account with Us. Should You not agree with any part of this Agreement, You must not use or continue to use the Service.
5. DONOCLE reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel Services at its own discretion where the Services are illegal to use.
ELIGIBLE USERS AND GRANT OF LICENSE
1. Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, DONOCLE grants the User a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right to use the Service on your personal computer or other device that accesses the Internet in order to access the games available and described on the donocle.io website (the website and games together being the "Service").
2. DONOCLE is not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User‚s responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.
3. The Service is not for use by individuals under 18 years of age, individuals under the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction and individuals accessing the Service from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so. No person under 18 years of age or other higher minimum legal age in User's jurisdiction may be registered as a User and any funds deposited or any money won by any such person shall be forfeited. We are entitled to require User to provide proof of age and to refuse a User's admission to the Service if it has reasons to believe that the minimum age requirement is not fulfilled.
4. DONOCLE and its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Service and code, structure and organization, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not, within the limits prescribed by applicable laws (a) copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the website or (b) use the Service in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations (each of the above is an "Unauthorized Use"). DONOCLE reserves any and all rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Service. You agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorized Use. You shall notify DONOCLE immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide DONOCLE with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
5. The term "DONOCLE", its domain names and any other trade marks, or service marks used by DONOCLE as part of the Service (the "Trade Marks"), are solely owned by DONOCLE. In addition, all content on the website, including, but not limited to, the images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the "Site Content") belongs to DONOCLE and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service, you obtain no rights in the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks without DONOCLE‚s prior written consent. Additionally, you agree not to do anything that will harm or potentially harm the rights, including the intellectual property rights of DONOCLE.
REGISTRATION, KYC AND ACCOUNT
1. In order to use the Website, the User must complete the registration form and open a User account ("Account") on the Website. The User must fill in the registration form provided by DONOCLE which shall at least include the following details :
a) The User's valid e-mail address and if available, contact number (phone / mobile)
b) Username – The username must be unique and clearly identifiable, personal and confidential. Offensive or indecent names are not allowed. Further prohibited are usernames that contain or allude to an Internet link or account names, which allude to certain rights of the User. We reserve the right to suspend accounts with an unacceptable username. Accounts can be reactivated as soon as suitable and an acceptable alternative username has been chosen.
c) Password - The User is advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security reasons and is responsible for ensuring that this password is kept as highly confidential. In the event that there is concern that the secrecy of Username and Password is no longer the case, the User should notify DONOCLE immediately.
2. During and after the registration process the User may be required to provide DONOCLE with valid identification, including but not limited to the address, contact email and/or personal telephone number. In the event that DONOCLE has reason to believe that the information given is inaccurate, DONOCLE is entitled to suspend or terminate User's account and retain any winnings.
3. With the use of an Account on https://www.donocle.io Website the User ensures at least the following :
a) The User has completed the registration form truthfully and correctly.
b) The User is not an individual under 18 years of age or other higher minimum legal age in User's jurisdiction.
c) The User is neither under legal supervision nor restricted in his business activities.
d) The User has registered personally on his/her behalf and not on the behalf of someone else.
e) The User uses the account for personal use and has no commercial intentions.
f) The User has no knowledge about any bet result of the underlying bet before placing it.
g) The User does not have multiple accounts on https://www.donocle.io Website.
h) The User has read and accepts these General Terms and Conditions.
4. KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER (“KYC”): DONOCLE reserves the right, at any time, to ask for any KYC documentation it deems necessary to determine the identity and location of a User. DONOCLE reserves the right to restrict service and payment until identity is sufficiently determined.
5. We accept only one account per person. The use of more than one account per physical User is strictly forbidden. We retain the right to close a User's account at any time and to cancel all the transactions pertaining to any User that has registered more than one account in his own name or under different names, in the event that We have reasonable suspicion that the User has registered multiple accounts. It makes no difference whether the accounts have been used with the intent of defrauding or cheating, or otherwise.
6. The User shall not provide access to his user account or allow using the website to any third party including but not limited to minors.
7. It is prohibited for Users to sell, pledge, transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other Users. Funds can only be remitted to the same account from where they originated at the deposit stage.
8. DONOCLE accepts only natural persons with a single account as a User. Neither a legal entity nor corporate body is allowed to open or to have an account on https://www.donocle.io Website.
9. Also any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
10. We can block your account without any warning. If you are found to be in violation of these rules, we reserve the right to block/close/mute the user’s account and invalidate any betting.
12. The User shall not treat DONOCLE as a financial institution nor expect interest on his/her deposit/s.
13. Any amount credited erroneously to a User's Account should be reported immediately to DONOCLE by the User. Any winnings and funds caused by an error are invalid regardless of how they occurred.
14. In the event of misconduct by a User, DONOCLE is entitled to immediately terminate the Agreement with the User and exclude him from further use of the Website. Further, we are entitled to interrupt and terminate on-going activities, to block the User or the User's Account with or without prior notice and to retain the User's credit and winnings achieved through misconduct until clarification of the situation.
15. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity which was the basis of a provision of a bonus or otherwise will render the Account inactive along with any and all profits or losses gathered.
1. DONOCLE disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the service which is provided to you "As Is" and we provide you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding its quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy.
2. Regardless of our efforts, we make no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
AUTHORITY/TERMS OF SERVICE
You agree to the game rules described on the donocle.io website. DONOCLE retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of the Service. The decision of DONOCLE‚s management, as regards any use of the Service, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.
YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
1. there is a risk of losing cryptocurrency when using the Service and that DONOCLE has no responsibility to you for any such loss;
2. your use of the Service is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
3. The User is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of User’s residence.
4. In countries where the report of winnings and losses is legally prescribed by legal authority or financial institution, the User is responsible for reporting his/her winnings and losses such authorities.
5. the telecommunications networks and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service are entirely beyond the control of DONOCLE and DONOCLE shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, slowness, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same
6. you are aged 18 or over and that you are not currently self-excluded from any gambling site or gambling premises and that you will inform us immediately if you enter into a self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider.
1. PERSONAL USE. The Service is intended solely for the User‚s personal use. The User is only allowed to wager for his/her personal entertainment and may not create multiple accounts for the purpose of collusion and/or abuse of service.
2 JURISDICTIONS. Persons located in or residents of the United States, the United States Territories (the Prohibited Jurisdictions) are not permitted make use of the Service. Any attempt to circumvent the restrictions on play by any persons located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction or Restricted Jurisdiction, is a breach of this Agreement. An attempt at circumvention includes, but is not limited to, manipulating the information used by DONOCLE to identify your location and providing DONOCLE with false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence.
GAME RULES AND CONDITIONS SPECIFIC TO LOTTERY GAMES
1. In order to place a bet with an account on https://www.donocle.io, the User must to purchase Tickets - record of participation in the System with a range of functionalities programmed via blockchain technologies which nobody controls and therefore everyone can trust.
2. The User confirms that he/ she knows and understands the rules of games offered by the https://www.donocle.io Website. It is at User’s discretion to know the payout percentage of each game.
3. You hereby agree that DONOCLE as the operator of https://www.donocle.io is placing Game Bets on your behalf.
4. Submitting the electronic ticket displayed on the Website the compilation of which allows User to place bets on a of DONOCLE games of his choice on the https://www.donocle.io Website. To settle the Game Bet amount, the User may either use funds available in his User Account or pay for the Game Bet/s by using alternative payment method.
5. Once any Game Bet has been submitted, it cannot be altered or cancelled.
6. Winnings on any Game Bet shall be credited to the User Account and the User is able to view any such Winnings on their User Account on the Website. In addition, the DONOCLE may decide, but is not obliged, to inform the User with respect to Winnings by email, SMS/text message or other ways of communication.
7. Following the creation of Ticket by the Service, the Tickets will be used to User`s participation in the DONOCLE's games. The User understands that the User must keep his password safe and that the User may not share them with anybody.
8. Every payment for purchasing ticket in DONOCLE game is distributed by the System according to the proportion.
1. Without prejudice to any other rights, if a User breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, DONOCLE reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement or any other agreement in place with the User and/or taking legal action against such User.
2. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless DONOCLE and its shareholders, directors, agents and employees from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of:
(a) your breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part
(b) violation by you of any law or any third party rights and
(c) use by you of the Service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall DONOCLE be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if DONOCLE had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
2. The User is aware of the fact that gambling at the website may lead to losing money. The Company is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of the website
3. The Company is taking effective measures to protect User’s private data from any unauthorized use and is only making it available to parties involved in providing of gambling services through the website. Notwithstanding this, the Company is not responsible for how the information is further treated by third parties, for example third party software providers or affiliates. Treatment of User’s private data by such parties is subject to terms and conditions of these parties, if any.
4. DONOCLE is in no way responsible for any access to a User's account by a third person and will not be held responsible for any loss suffered due to the illicit use of a User's password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the name and password of a User was registered correctly.
5. The Company is not liable of any hardware or software, defects, unstable or lost Internet connections, or any other technical errors that may limit User’s access to the website or prevent User from an uninterrupted play.
6. Some circumstances may arise where a wager is confirmed, or a payment is performed, by us in error. In all these cases the DONOCLE reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the wagers at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
7. If we mistakenly credit your Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical, error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
8. DONOCLE, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
a) do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
b) do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
c) do not warrant that the Website and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions;
d) shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to Your use of the Website or Your participation in the Games.
9. You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the DONOCLE, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
10. You acknowledge that the DONOCLE shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated the DONOCLE’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.
11. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit DONOCLE‚s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
12. The website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
DISPUTES AND COMPLAINTS
1. If a User wishes to make a complaint, please contact our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org or DONOCLE massage system.
2. Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organization of the DONOCLE in the case that support personnel do not solve the case immediately. The User shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
3. If the dispute is not resolved on the DONOCLE management level, you can contact any independent body, gaming authority or licensor listed on the DONOCLE website.
4. In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server and blockchain shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
5. You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server and in blockchain will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
6. When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your contact details in your User account.
7. The User waives the right to participate in a class action lawsuit or a class wide arbitration against any entity or individual involved with the creation of Tickets on DONOCLE Platform.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
DONOCLE reserves the right to assign this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The User may not assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
1. No waiver by DONOCLE of any breach of any provision of this Agreement (including the failure of DONOCLE to require strict and literal performance of or compliance with any provision of this Agreement) shall in any way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of this Agreement.
2. Nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favour of any third parties not party to this Agreement other than with an affiliate of DONOCLE.
3. Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or joint venture between you and us.
4. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between you and us regarding the Service and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between you and us.
1. The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy. If the User is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
a) participating in any type of collusion with other Users;
b) development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings;
c) fraudulent actions against other online DONOCLEs or payment providers;
d) charge back transactions;
e) creating two or more accounts;
f) other types of cheating;
g) or become a bankrupt in the country of his/her residence,
the Company reserves the right to terminate the user account and suspend all payouts to the User. This decision is at sole discretion of the Company and the User will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right to inform the regulatory bodies of such fraudulent actions performed by the User.
ADVANTAGE PLAY ZERO TOLERANCE
1. DONOCLE have zero tolerance to advantage play. Customer, who will try to gain advantage of DONOCLE welcome offers / other promotions agrees that DONOCLE reserve the right to void bonuses and any winnings from such bonuses from customer:
a) use of stolen cards or cryptocurrency wallets;
c) creating more than one account in order to get advantage from DONOCLE promotions;
d) providing incorrect registration data;
e) any other actions which may damage the DONOCLE.
2. The DONOCLE reserves the right to close Your Account and to refund to You the account balance, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at DONOCLE’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
3. The DONOCLE reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the DONOCLE system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the DONOCLE system or attempted to do so. The DONOCLE reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
4. Should the user become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the user agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to the DONOCLE. Should the user fail to fulfil the obligations stated in this clause, the DONOCLE has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
5. Also any returns, deposits, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
1. DONOCLE offers a variety of payment methods. They include Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Mobile Integrated Blockchain (MIB) and other supported cryptocurrencies.
2. Please note that the minimal amount of deposit is 0.0001 BTC in BTC/ETH or any other supported cryptocurrency (or the equivalent in another currency on the donocle.io Platform).
1. To withdraw funds, we require complete verification of your account with all the docs needed. The maximum amount for withdrawal depends on the payment method you decide to use. If the requested amount of withdrawal exceeds the limit of a particular payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in installments.
2. There is a 0.05% fee for withdrawals that is due to blockchain fees and transaction fees inside DONOCLE platform.
3. The Company reserves the right to check User’s identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check the User’s identity. In case of false personal data provided by the Users, the withdrawal can be refused and the user account can be terminated. The User will be informed thereof by email.
4. The website supports payouts in BTC, ETH, LTC, MIB and other supported cryptocurrencies.
5. Please mind that the internal operating currency of the website is DDL Token.
6. Cryptocurrency withdrawals will be made to Your cryptocurrency wallet submitted at your account. To withdraw any cryptocurrency assets which have been deposited, we require the blockchain to give at minimum 3 confirmation of your last deposit, before a withdrawal can be made.
NOTIFICATION ABOUT RISKS
1. The User understands and accepts the risks in connection with transferring cryptocurrency to the DONOCLE Platform and creating Ticket as exemplary set forth above and hereinafter. In particular, but not limited, the User understands the inherent risks listed hereinafter:
a) Risk of software weaknesses: The User understands and accepts that the Blockchain System concept, the underlying software application and software platform is still in an early development stage and unproven, why there is no warranty that the process for creating tickets will be uninterrupted or error-free and why there is an inherent risk that the software could contain weaknesses, vulnerabilities or bugs causing, inter alia, the complete loss of cryptocurrency.
b) Regulatory risk: The User understands and accepts that the blockchain technology allows new forms of interaction and that it is possible that certain jurisdictions will apply existing regulations on, or introduce new regulations addressing blockchain technology based applications, which may be contrary to the current setup of the System and which may, inter alia, result in substantial modifications of the Service, including its termination and the loss of cryptocurrency or tickets for the User.
c) Risk of Loss of private key: cryptocurrency in account wallet can only be accessed with a wallet seed or combination of private key and password. The private key is encrypted with a password. The User understands and accepts that if his wallet file or password respectively his private key got lost or stolen, the obtained cryptocurrency associated with the User’s Wallet or password will be unrecoverable and will be permanently lost with the wallet seed.
d) Risk of theft: The User understands and accepts that the Service concept, the underlying software application and software platform may be exposed to attacks by hackers or other individuals that that could result in theft or loss of cryptocurrency or tickets, impacting the ability to develop the Services.
Collection of personal information
You as the User can browse through general content we make available on the Site without becoming a member. If you opt for membership, minimum necessary personal information is collected to enable your access to the Service available only to members. Your consent to the collection and use of personal information is not mandatory; however, there may be limitations to certain functions if the personal information items collected do not agree with the collection and use of the required items.
The collect personal informations after registration members as follows;
• Email address
• Wallet address
Collection and Provided of Personal Information
• Your personal information may be collected through your webpage, email, fax, and telephone during a consulting session in the Customer Center.
• Your personal information may be collected from written forms gathered in offline events, seminars, etc.
• Data generated automatically while you are using PC or mobile web/app, such as device information (including IP address, cookies, service usage records, and access log information) may be automatically collected.
Provision personal information
Use of personal informationn
Your personal information shall be used only for the following purposes, and any changes to them are subject to your prior consent.
• For membership management such as user identification and prevention of illegal or unauthorized use by black-listed members;
• For User protection and smooth operation of the Site and Service, such as imposing restrictions on the use of the Site and Service by members violating relevant laws and regulations and the DONOCLE terms and conditions, taking preventive and punitive measures against actions disturbing the smooth functioning of the Site and Service, preventing identity theft and illegal transactions, notifying the User of the amendments to policy provisions, keeping records for dispute resolution purposes, and complaint management;
• For informing the User about coming events and programs and for marketing and promotion;
• For creating an environment where the User can use the Service without fear in terms of security, privacy, and safety.
Your personal information will not be used except for the purposes identified above. We reserve the right to change these purposes in response to changing situations.
The Company shares member information only in the following cases:
• Member’s consent or demand;
• Companies jointly governed or owned by the parent company under contract with the Company, affiliates, partners, and international offices;
• Cases requiring information disclosure to meet statutory, regulatory, or legal requirements.
• Committed, reported, or suspected policy noncompliance by a member.
We take security measures and actions to protect our members’ personal information while using the Site and providing the Service and information. All members’ personal information is encrypted or de-identified and stored in our databases. We use industry-standard security measures such as firewall and SSL. However, given that the Company cannot guarantee 100 percent secure data transmissions over the Internet, we request our members to be careful and use proper caution themselves.
Information about the data controller
The data controller of this Website is DONOCLE
Contact details : email@example.com.
Erasure and block of personal data
The data controller process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage. If the storage purpose is not applicable, or if a storage period expires, the personal data is routinely blocked or erased.
The Website and any products or Services available on Website are not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under 18 years of age.
Existence of automated decision-making
Data controller does not use automatic decision-making or profiling to process and use data subject’s personal data.
DONOCLE use relevant electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of the information the User provide to DONOCLE from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please note that transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. Please note that DONOCLE are not liable for the security of any data Users are transmitting over the Internet, or third party content.
Links to external websites
Privacy-related inquiries and complaints notice
DONOCLE Sale Policy
This Sale Policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) shall set forth the general rules and procedures governing the sale of DONOCLE Coin by MOS Soft Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company,” “we,” “our”) and the exchanges among its purchasers (hereinafter the “Purchaser,” “you,” “your”).
1. Status the Policy and Its Acceptance
1.1. The Policy is the general provisions governing the transactions of DONOCLE. We assume that you have read and understood its provisions.
1.2. You have the obligations to read the Policy carefully and to take caution to adhere to the provisions set forth in it.
1.3. If you do not agree to the Policy, in part or in whole, you must put on hold the use of this website and exchange of DONOCLE.
2.1. The Policy shall govern the DONOCLE issue during the Presale and ICO periods, your rights as the DONOCLE Purchaser, and the purchase of DONOCLE in the secondary market.
2.2. By agreeing to the Policy, you agree expressly to the following: DONOCLE is not and should not be regarded as being tantamount to securities or other financial products; the offering of DONOCLE is not registered with any government bodies; DONOCLE does not represent any shares, stocks, securities or their equivalents.
2.3. The Policy, the Whitepaper, or related documents are not investment handouts, guidelines, or any other promotional materials.
2.4. We reserve the right to change the contents of the Policy and the Whitepaper without prior notice to you. All amendments (modified or added clauses) to the Policy and the Whitepaper come into effect when the links leading to them are posted on our website.
2.5. The Policy and the Whitepaper are not subject to any regulatory approval, audit, or registration.
2.6. If you have any queries on the Policy and the Whitepaper, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.1. “DONOCLE” refers to the cryptocurrency issued by MOS Soft Ltd. through Presale and ICO.
3.2. The “Company” refers to MOS Soft Ltd.
3.3. The “Development Company” consists of the following divisions:
Core Development: BOLTSOFT Ltd. Seoul, Republic of Korea
3rd party technical team: Wenee Co., ltd. Seoul, Republic of Korea
3.4. “ICO” (initial coin offering) refers to the initial offering of DONOCLE Coins as stipulated in the Policy.
3.5. The term “Presale” refers to pre-ICO issue of DONOCLE as stipulated in this Policy.
3.6. The term “Purchaser” refers to potential purchasers who can acquire DONOCLE directly from the Company or in the secondary market through Presale or ICO.
3.7. The “Policy” can be modified at any time.
3.8. The term “Wallet” refers to the technical solution encompassing the storage of your wallet’s private and public keys and transfer of coins (e.g., cryptocurrencies or tokens).
3.9. The “Website” refers to the Company’s official website (http://www.DONOCLEcoin.io/) where the Purchaser can buy DONOCLE Coins.
3.10. The “Whitepaper” refers to the document explaining the technical and business aspects of DONOCLE.
4. Offer and Acceptance
4.1. DONOCLE Coin is defined in the Whitepaper and can be bought only by the eligible Purchaser during the periods determined by the Company and announced on the Website.
4.2. The DONOCLE issue offered to the eligible purchasers (potential DONOCLE Coin Purchaser) by posting it on the Company’s Website is a legally binding offering by the Company authorized to issue DONOCLE.
4.3. Any DONOCLE offers posted on websites or Internet sources other than the Company’s official Website shall be considered null and void and have no legal effect whatsoever on the Company.
4.4. The number of the DONOCLE Coins that we may be issued by the Company is limited, as is the number of the DONOCLE Coins that can be exchanged by the Purchaser. The number of tradable DONOCLE Coins shall be defined in the Whitepaper and posted on the Website.
4.5. Legally binding acceptance of the Offer shall be given by the Purchaser by clicking the “Offer Acceptance” button (or something similar with the same function) installed on the Website. From this moment on, the Offer shall be considered to have been formally accepted by the Purchaser, who then must pay the corresponding price for the DONOCLE Coins purchased on the assumption that the Purchaser meets the eligibility requirements set forth by the Company.
4.6. Offer Acceptance by an eligible Purchaser is irrevocable.
5.1. U.S. citizens or residents (in all U.S. federal states) are not eligible for DONOCLE purchase. This DONOCLE purchase prohibition applies to all legal entities and individuals registered in the U.S.
5.2. China prohibits ICO. It is not clearly known how this prohibition affects the ICO conducted in non-Chinese regions like ours. Chinese citizens or residents are encouraged to check the lawfulness of DONOCLE purchase from us by consulting with lawyers within the respective jurisdictions. If ICO is prohibited in your area, pleas seek legal advice and take necessary caution before attempting to purchase DONOCLE.
6. Exchange Conditions and Payment Procedure
6.1. We do not accept fiat currencies as a means of payment for DONOCLE. You will have to convert the fiat funds necessary to pay for DONOCLE Coins into cryptocurrency funds.
6.2. To pay for DONOCLE Coins, you must send the cryptocurrency funds corresponding to the DONOCLE price from your personal wallet. All problems arising from instability factors, such as loss and destruction, related to transferring the cryptocurrency funds for the purchase of DONOCLE from a cryptocurrency exchange must be addressed by the Purchaser, and the Company shall not be held responsible. You should take caution not to have a third party manage, borrow, or take over your digital address or cryptocurrency wallet used for the purchase of DONOCLE.
6.3. Exchanges with DONOCLE should be conducted on the Website.
6.4. If you wish to purchase DONOCLE during a Presale and ICO period, you have to secure a sufficient amount of Ether Wallet.
6.5. DONOCLE can be purchased with ETH.
6.6. You can also purchase DONOCLE directly from us during a Presale or ICO period.
6.7. We will issue 200,000,000 DONOCLE Coins out of 1,000,000,000, the total number to be issued and distributed.
6.7.1. Of the 200,000,000 DONOCLE Coins to be issued, 85,000,000 shall be distributed during the Presale and ICO periods, 35,000,000 and 50,000,000, respectively.
6.7.2. 80,000,000 DONOCLE Coins shall be tied up in MOS Soft Ltd. as reserve.
6.7.3. 20,000,000 DONOCLE Coins shall be distributed to the advisors as explained in the Whitepaper.
6.7.4. 15,000,000 DONOCLE Coins shall be distributed to the investors as explained in the Whitepaper.
6.7.5. 800,000,000 DONOCLE Coins shall be detected through mining.
6.8. Conditions for Presale and ICO (an updated schedule may be posted on the Website)
6.8.1. Presale will start at 00:00 (UTC) on March 19, 2018 and end 23:59:59 (UTC) on March 25, 2018.
6.8.2. The timeframe for ICO shall be additionally updated.
6.8.3. After the end of ICO, DONOCLE shall be allocated to the applicants from the DONOCLE Wallet on a first-come-first-serve basis.
6.8.4. The price shall be fixed at 1 DONOCLE for 0.15 USD during the Presale period.
6.8.5. The minimum purchasing amount is 1 ETH during the Presale periods.
6.9. During the Presale period, a bonus shall be applied to DONOCLE purchasers.
6.10. The vesting period for Presale participants is 12 months.
6.10.1 Taking account of the vesting period, Presale participants shall receive a 10% bonus on DONOCLE coins each month.
6.11. For the exchanges with DONOCLE during the ICO period, you must prepare an Ether wallet address according to the registration procedure and other instructions posted on the Website. The payment for the exchange with DONOCLE should be performed in compliance with the procedure indicated therein.
6.12. The DONOCLE Coins not sold during the ICO period shall be retained as the Company reserve.
6.13. The upcoming ICO will be the first and last DONOCLE issue.
6.14. In order to preserve the value of DONOCLE, we reserve the right to dispose of DONOCLE retained as reserve or further distribute a certain amount. We will notify you thereof in due course.
6.15. Your purchase of DONOCLE from the Company is final and hence non-fundable and irrevocable pursuant to the applicable law within the maximum permissible range.
7. Transfer of Ownership Rights
7.1. The ownership rights to DONOCLE shall be transferred from the Company to the Purchaser upon completion of payment procedure.
7.2. The ownership rights to the cryptocurrencies provided by the Purchaser shall be transferred to the Company upon completion of the each payment procedure. Such cryptocurrency revenue can be converted into fiat currencies by the Company at any time for DONOCLE project purposes.
8. Purchaser’s Statement and Guarantee
8.1. You fully agree to the terms of the Policy by participating in DONOCLE issue. If you do not agree to the Policy, you become automatically ineligible for exchanging DONOCLE.
8.2. You guarantee the points listed below by participating in the DONOCLE issue during the Presale and ICO period.
8.2.1. You have perused the Policy, the Whitepaper, and related documents and agree to comply with the Policy.
8.2.2. You have understood the costs and benefits involved in exchanging DONOCLE.
8.2.3. You agree to assume full responsibility to settle the taxes imposed in connection with the DONOCLE exchanged as per the Policy.
8.2.4. You agree to provide a valid proof for the lawfulness of the revenue generated at the time of exchanging DONOCLE when requested by the Company, a bank, or a government agency.
8.2.5. You understand and agree to the risk specified in the Appendix of the Policy.
8.2.6. You have consulted with legal, fiscal, accounting, or tax experts in Singapore and the jurisdiction of the area of residence in order to make an informed decision about the acquisition of DONOCLE.
8.2.7. You understand that the Company does not provide any advice and does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for tax-related issues within the corresponding jurisdiction.
8.2.8. You cannot exchange DONOCLE if the content described in Article 5 of the Policy applies to you.
8.2.9. You guarantee that you assume all legal responsibility in connection with exchanging DONOCLE as per the Policy including that you are older than 18 years and meet all legal requirements.
8.2.10. If you purchase on behalf of a legal person, you represent that entity when accepting the Agreement for exchanging DONOCLE and own all rights on its behalf.
8.2.11. You have a sufficient understanding of the risks involved in DONOCLE in its technical and economic aspects. This includes the understanding about the cryptocurrency type coins, smart contract, cryptocurrency wallet, block chain, and other aspects.
8.2.12. You understand and accept that DONOCLE does not entail corporate ownership rights (shares or similar transactional rights), dividends, profit sharing, or voting rights.
8.2.13. You acknowledge that the Company is not obliged to refund for any reasons whatsoever after exchanging DONOCLE and that the purchase was final.
8.2.14. You have been given sufficient information from the Company about all details of DONOCLE and its ICO and the related risks through the Policy, the Whitepaper, and other related documents.
8.2.15. You recognize the possibility that the DONOCLE-related information provided through the Website, the Whitepaper, and the Company or all other ICO-related information is insufficient or incomplete. You have to seek to acquire additional information on the Company and DONOCLE-related aspects whenever you judge it necessary.
8.2.16. DONOCLE is provided “as is” and does not offer any kinds of explicit or implicit guarantee.
8.2.17. You have not been involved in any illegal acts and have not used the Website or exchanged DONOCLE for illegal or unethical purposes.
9. Personal Information Protection
9.1. In order to be able to exchange DONOCLE, you should submit your personal data (email address, wallet address, etc.) on the Website.
9.2. The collected personal data are used only for the purposes of preparing the coin exchange agreement and performing the audit necessary for carrying out the duties for customer management and anti-money laundering (AML) regulations.
9.3. The Company cannot disclose or transmit personal information provided by our on the Website to a third party without your prior written consent. Use of personal data is required by the related law of the respective jurisdiction.
9.4. The Company’s key database is its member data. The Company can assign the rights to a third party under consignment contract for data protection purposes, if need be.
You as the Purchaser assume the responsibility of taking appropriate security measures to ensure safe storage of the personal key and to safely exchange, store, and use DONOCLE including login details.
11.1. If you have violated the guarantee or other obligations stipulated in the Policy, causing damages, losses, costs, and fines to the Company and its affiliates or employees, you should compensate them within the maximum range permitted by the law.
11.2. You should also compensate the Company and its affiliates or employees for all damages, losses, costs, and fines incurring due to claim by a third party arising from the violation under paragraph
11.3. We shall not be held liable for the losses incurred to the Purchaser by force majeure or situations that lie beyond the Company’s control.
11.4. If you cause the Company and its affiliates or staff/employees to be burdened with costs or other legal measures by the audit or regulatory measures enforced by the supervisory agency, you have to compensate for all expenses involved.
11.5. We shall not be held liable for the damages incurred by unauthorized or illegal participation in the DONOCLE issue or exchanging DONOCLE during the period indicated in Article 6 of the Policy.
11.6. We shall not be held liable for the damages arising from not taking adequate measures to protect your Wallet or DONOCLE.
1.7. We shall not be held liable for the damages or losses caused by you in any of the cases of risk stipulated in the Appendix of this Policy.
12. KYC & AML Regulations
12.1. We uphold that all laws, regulations, and guidelines applicable to money services businesses (MSB) operating in Singapore or other jurisdictions should be adhered to at all times.
12.2. We maintain and manage the KYC (Know Your Customer) policy to comply with the record-keeping requirements. We pay due attention to verify the identification of the potential DONOCLE purchasers by comparing the user data with the government’s watch list including the OFAC Sanction List and cyber blacklist, and resorting to third-person ID verification and authentication services. If the exchange with DONOCLE offered by you has been reported by the internal surveillance system, we may request you to submit additional proofs of your identification and limit the purchase until you provide satisfactory proof of identification.
12.3. By agreeing to the Policy, you recognize and agree to our rights to verify the information provided by you and to request you to help us assign you to a right purchaser verification level based on our internal policy. You acknowledge that you cannot reach the desired level of verification, and we reserve the right to determine the appropriate verification level at our own discretion and to downgrade your verification level without prior notice. We can implement a policy restricting the verification level at any time according to the nationality, country of residence, or other parameters. This can affect your rights to exchange or send DONOCLE from your account and waive the loss of not exchanging, withdrawing, or using DONOCLE.
12.4 As per our KYC policy, we will request ID authentication when you send coins to the DONOCLE Wallet and transfer DONOCLE to another Wallet.
13. Jurisdiction, Dispute Resolution, etc.
13.1. The Company and the Purchaser agree to put every possible goodwill effort to negotiate and resolve disputes or claims arising between the Company and the Purchaser in connection with the Policy.
13.2. The Policy is governed by the laws of Singapore.
13.4. If any part of the provisions of the Policy is found to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the provision(s) concerned shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining part of this Policy.
1. Participation in and exchange of DONOCLE can entail risks.
2. Before exchanging DONOCLE, the Purchaser should consider earnestly all possible risk factors involved in it. Due attention should be paid to the information specified in this Policy, the Whitepaper, and other related documents, and we encourage you to consult with experts such as lawyers and accountants.
3. Risks may arise in relation to the interpretation of the law by each regulatory body and authorities and that of the laws governing cryptocurrencies and taxation status as well as the changes to laws and taxes.
4. Cryptocurrency can be restricted or controlled by various regulatory bodies within the respective jurisdictions. Your participation can be affected by the regulations or measures applicable in various jurisdictions that can hamper or restrict our ICO implementation, and these factors can increase the potential risks associated with your participation in ICO and exchange/use of DONOCLE.
5. We cannot guarantee post-ICO cryptocurrency transactions. The post-ICO trading in the secondary market can vary according to the approval or disapproval of DONOCLE by each cryptocurrency exchange.
6. Trade stability and functionality of cryptocurrencies may not be sufficiently provided by some exchanges. This trend can be aggravated through the exchange’s morale, business, or technical failure or through a new regulation restricting its functionality. Moreover, transactions in DONOCLE may experience stagnation.
7. DONOCLE price can undergo extreme variations specific to cryptocurrencies, of which the extent can vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
8. The Website, the Whitepaper, this Policy, and other ICO-related documents may include outlook reports presenting expected technical or economic results. Such projected outcomes may differ from reality.
9. DONOCLE, Wallet or other related websites can be exposed to hacker attacks, which can seriously affect the Company’s and Purchaser’s cryptocurrencies, DONOCLE Platform, or ICO.
10. DONOCLE of one Purchaser or the entire Purchaser group may be put at risk by an attacker’s malignant use of a specific weak point or bug that may exist in the DONOCLE core infrastructural element.
11. The DONOCLE being transferred between the Company and the Purchaser may be exposed to an external threat of theft.
12. There may be additional uncertainties besides the technical risks and ICO-related uncertainties described above.
13. We have disclosed all information about the risks associated with the exchange of DONOCLE and participation in ICO within the reasonably estimable scope at the moment of the conclusion of the Agreement.